Join our dynamic and innovative Sustainability Tech Startup as a Marketing & Sales Intern and embark on a journey where gamification, sustainability, and behavior change intersect. We are revolutionizing the professional world with our behavior change platform. We need a talented intern like you to help us execute our marketing and sales strategy while we are growing from a start-up to scale-up rapidly.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You will become a full member of the sales & marketing team and work together with them to execute the strategic plans for the next quarter. Your work experience will be very diverse, and you can learn about different aspects of the sales and marketing department. Think about:
- finding new leads all over the world based on our Ideal Customer Profile
- researching new countries and markets to enter
- writing articles about behavior change, gamification, sustainability, and all topics that speak to our ideal customer
- creating content for our socials & monthly newsletter
- making visuals like one-pagers or video’s to use as marketing materials
- … and of course your own ideas to strengthen our marketing and sales position!
You will have a lot of space to share your own ideas and creativity with us and of course to share the expertise you have from your education.
- Studying HBO/WO in a relevant subject like Marketing, European Studies, Business Administration or another relevant education program;
- Creative as well in making visual as written content;
- Structured and focused;
- Able to work independently;
- Passionate about making a sustainable impact with your work;
- Interested in learning about behavior change and gamification.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will become a marketing and sales star! After your internship, you will have gained knowledge and skills about different commercial aspects of a sustainable tech company. Next to this, you will gain experience working in a growing impact scale-up, with a professional environment with real customers. You will get a mentor who will not just be your teacher but will also be your closest colleague. We will collaborate with you as a full member of our small and close team!
- A challenging and versatile part-time or full-time work experience internship where you make a positive impact every day;
- Bi-weekly drinks in our office in Amsterdam and various outings with your colleagues;
- A lot of flexibility in your internship in terms of working hours, locations, and a mix of offline and online (collaborative) work;
- A monthly compensation;
- Coaching and focus on your personal development.
WHO ARE WE?
The 2B Collective is an impact startup and has the mission to successfully reach the Sustainable Development Goals in 2030. We believe in the power of the crowd and know that every single person in a collective can change within the expertise of their work and life.
We developed our now-proven engagement methodology to engage large groups of people to think and act more sustainably. With our white-label SaaS gamified learning platform, we empower our licensed partners, who are sustainability consultancies, training agencies and service providers to drive behavioral change with their clients. With this growing collective of licensed partners, we create real impact and drive scale: by 2030 we aim to activate 2 billion people with our gamified engagement programs.
Our core values:
Humor is contagious, fun puts things in perspective and activates. People take action when it's fun. And gaming is fun! We work towards our goal with a positive attitude and infectious enthusiasm.
People learn in groups. People learn by doing. A better world starts with yourself, but we create real movement with the collective. Solutions become smarter when the collective brain is engaged. We firmly believe in working together: openness, transparency, involvement, equality and diversity. This is how we create one big community.
Reliable and committed partner. With a tight PM style, flexibility, and high quality, we work on sustainable development. We are continuously looking to advance and develop our games, programs, and community.
We would like to receive your resume and motivation letter as soon as possible, explaining how you can strengthen our team. Mail your response to