We are looking to strengthen our team! As a medior project manager gamification at The 2B Collective, you will work on onboarding and mentoring licensed partners and developing new curriculum with content partners. With a tight PM style, flexibility and high quality we further sustainable development.
What will you do?
Our Big Hairy Audacious Goal (BHAG) is to activate 2 billion people towards sustainable thinking and acting by 2030. As project manager you will be responsible for onboarding and coaching both licensed partners and content partners. Licensed partners are partners that deploy our gamified learning platform and white label community to their customers (the end users). Content partners are partners with whom we develop curriculum around sustainability. You are the link between the partners and your colleagues at The 2B Collective, such as our business developer, product owner and community manager. Good social and communication skills are therefore key!
We are looking for
- Excellent project management skills, both in terms of structure, GOTIK and stakeholder management;
- Experience with various project methodologies such as Project Management (PMW), Agile, Scrum and Prince2;
- A completed HBO or WO study;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in projects;
- organizational sensitivity & customer focus;
- experience with onboarding customers/partners/users on a platform;
- a plus is experience within a tech organization;
- a plus is experience with gamified learning.
- A challenging and versatile job in which you make a positive impact every day;
- Maximum flexibility in your job in terms of working hours, locations and a mix of offline and online (collaborative) work;
- Freedom to develop project management and implementation management with the possibility of building an associated team within The 2B Collective;
- A competitive salary, 100% pension plan paid by The 2B Collective and an excellent benefits package such as a Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR) plan, unlimited days off and unlimited private and business travel by public transport;
- Substantive knowledge development and growth in the transition to a circular economy;
- Coaching and focus on your personal development.
The 2B Collective is a community and gamified learning platform with various curricula. We are the company for collectively activating sustainable behavior. Although many people are concerned about climate change, real change is not forthcoming. At the same time, people are the greatest force for change. We are working day in and day out to challenge everyone intellectually to contribute to the transition to tomorrow’s sustainable world . We manage this with our gamified learning programs that allow organizations and citizens' initiatives to let the collective think and act on the most important social issues of this century. In order to achieve this, we work with knowledgeable and valuable players who work with #passionateworkstyle with heart and soul on sustainable solutions.
Our core values:
Humor is contagious, fun puts things in perspective and activates. People take action when it's fun. And gaming is fun! We work towards our goal with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm.
People learn in groups. People learn by doing. A better world starts with yourself, but with the collective we create real movement. Solutions become smarter when the collective brain is engaged. We strongly believe in collaboration: openness, transparency, involvement, equality and diversity. This is how we create one big community.
Reliable and committed partner. With a tight PM style, flexibility and high quality, we further sustainable development. We are constantly looking for progress and development of our games, programs and community.
Want to be part of our team?
In that case, we welcome your resume and motivation. For your motivation, please explain in 2 sentences what you would like to achieve with The 2B Collective. Mail your response to