Join our dynamic and innovative Sustainability Tech Startup as a Data Analyst Intern and embark on a journey where gamification, sustainability, and behavior change intersect. We are revolutionizing the professional world with our behavior change platform. We need a talented intern like you to help us uncover valuable insights from our data and drive meaningful impact.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
One of our key objectives is to measure behavior change effectively, and your passion for data analysis will help us achieve this goal. You will collaborate with our team to brainstorm and develop strategies for leveraging our data sets to measure the impact of our behavior change initiatives.
As a Data Analyst Intern, you will dig into our platform’s engagement data to find conclusions and insights around various hypotheses. Your keen eye for detail and analytical mindset will enable you to uncover hidden connections and unveil valuable insights that will shape our platform's future and increase the impact of our partner community.
You will play a role in building a framework that will simplify future data analysis for us and for our partners. With your innovative thinking and problem-solving skills, you can help streamline data gathering, processing, and shaping. Together, we shape a framework that includes fun facts to share, increasing the value of recurring analysis. By doing so, you will contribute to enhancing our client’s ability to derive actionable insights from user data.
YOU LIKE TO...
- ...dig into a data file to discover which hypotheses are true and identify other relationships around behavior change.
- ...like to learn about our SaaS platform that uses gamification to stimulate sustainable behavior.
- ...assist us in developing a framework that simplifies the analysis of our data sets.
- …assist us in creating appealing data visualizations and templates for future use.
- ...think critically about how our data can be utilized to measure behavior change.
- Studying HBO/WO in a relevant subject like behavioral science, anthropology, business administration, or another relevant education program;
- Good with data processing and analysis;
- An Excel master or willing to become one;
- Able to work independently;
- Passionate about making a sustainable impact with your work;
- Interested in learning about behavior change and social tipping points.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will become a resourceful data genius! After your internship, you will have gained practical Excel knowledge, data processing- and data analytics skills. Next to this, you will gain experience working in a growing impact scale-up, with a professional environment with real customers. You will get a mentor who will not just be your teacher but will also be your closest colleague. We will collaborate with you as a full member of our small and close team!
- A challenging and versatile part-time or full-time work experience internship where you make a positive impact every day;
- Bi-weekly drinks in our office in Amsterdam and various outings with your colleagues;
- A lot of flexibility in your internship in terms of working hours, locations, and a mix of offline and online (collaborative) work;
- A monthly compensation;
- Coaching and focus on your personal development.
WHO ARE WE?
The 2B Collective is an impact startup and has the mission to successfully reach the Sustainable Development Goals in 2030. We believe in the power of the crowd and know that every single person in a collective can change within the expertise of their work and life.
We developed our now-proven engagement methodology to engage large groups of people to think and act more sustainably. With our white-label SaaS gamified learning platform, we empower our licensed partners, who are sustainability consultancies, training agencies and service providers to drive behavioral change with their clients. With this growing collective of licensed partners, we create real impact and drive scale: by 2030 we aim to activate 2 billion people with our gamified engagement programs.
Our core values:
Humor is contagious, fun puts things in perspective and activates. People take action when it's fun. And gaming is fun! We work towards our goal with a positive attitude and infectious enthusiasm.
People learn in groups. People learn by doing. A better world starts with yourself, but we create real movement with the collective. Solutions become smarter when the collective brain is engaged. We firmly believe in working together: openness, transparency, involvement, equality, and diversity. This is how we create one big community.
Reliable and committed partner. With a tight PM style, flexibility, and high quality, we work on sustainable development. We are continuously looking to advance and develop our games, programs, and community.
We would like to receive your resume and motivation letter as soon as possible, explaining how you can strengthen our team. Mail your response to